Last year was a fantastic year!
818 Events explored possibilities and ended up collecting a ton of great experiences and memories.
Here are some of the year's great moments we're sharing with you!
- Being unexpectedly featured on Narcity as one of '18 Event Planners That Will Throw You An Unforgettable Party'. 818 Events was in GREAT company alongside other amazing event planners like Melissa Andre and Candice & Alison. Check it out here: NARCITY
- 818 Events was featured in Wedding Planner Magazine with the 'Emerald City' style shoot. Copies were in Chapters/Indigo stores across Canada! View it online here: EMERALD CITY STYLE SHOOT
- We worked with some amazing clients last year. We did over 12 weddings and got to experience such a variety of wedding themes, concepts and styles. From barn wedding to casual art gallery wedding to glam banquet hall weddings, we did it all! It was an amazing year of experiences and connecting with awesome clients. CHECK OUT OUR GALLERY
- 818 Events hung out with some other awesome WPIC alumni in the blog about 'How wedding planning chose me'. Read here: WPIC BLOG
- 818 Events added customs RSVP webpages, custom stationary, custom photo guestbooks, and other custom features to their list of services! See what we have to offer here: CUSTOM ITEMS
- We shot a year-end promo video with Corex Creative that we're in love with! Watch here: PROMO VIDEO
- We travelled to Miami this year and met some awesome people. We also got to connect with some other awesome event producers. Hush STL put together an awesome NYE event turning a Range Rover dealership into a club, that we got to attend and be a part of making history. View the sneak peek here: HUSH NYE!
- Lastly, but certainly not least! - 818 Events', Nadine Lamanna, met and got event-planning business advice from the one and only Rihanna aka 'RiRi' backstage at OVO Fest. It was an incredibly unexpectedly momentous experience that 818 will surely benefit from!
That's last year! And 2017 is looking bright too! Stay informed and follow the year ahead for 818 Events!